Remember we have limited space at Roberts Park. There are NO TRAILERS allowed at this event so please bring STREET DRIVEN cars only. We will not be allowing minors to ride in cars. That would be anyone under the age of 18.
Here’s the schedule:
All times are Central time.
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fun autocross for street cars only, no trailered cars.
There is not enough parking area for trailers.
All times are Central time
7:00 AM Setup course begins
8:00 AM Tech and Registration open
9:30 AM Tech and Registration close
9:45 AM Guided course walk
10:00 AM Drivers meeting
10:30 AM First car off
No trailered cars because there is very little room for parking.
No one under the age of 18 allowed to ride in cars.
6:35 P.M. Socializing begins (Please do not be more than 5 minutes early.)
7:30 P.M. Dinner service
Trophies, awards, and officer installations will follow dinner. “The Game” will finish the evening.
• Grilled salmon w/ wild mushroom cream sauce, rice pilaf & southern style green beans ($40)
• Chicken cordon bleu w/ rice pilaf & broccoli ($40)
• Grilled chicken breast w/ sun-dried tomato, bacon, and mushroom ragout, w/ garlic mashed potatoes, & broccoli ($40)
• Dijon & rosemary roasted pork loin w/ garlic mashed potatoes & southern style green beans ($40)
• Char-grilled rib-eye w/ onion straws, red skin potatoes, & broccoli ($45)
• Each dinner includes two bar drinks, soft drink, tea and coffee
• Semi-formal dress
• Reservations are REQUIRED
• Reservations and entrée selections required by November 26th
o By email: email@example.com (best way)
o By phone: 812-477-5936 and ask for Bob (2nd best way)
o By USPS: SIR/SCCA, PO Box 1112, Evansville, IN 47706 (slowest way)
• All reservations will be confirmed. If you do not receive a confirmation, follow-up. Otherwise, you won’t have a meal or a place to sit.
• Rolling Hills address is 1666 Old Plank Rd, Newburgh, IN 47630