Please, no trailered cars, parking is limited, street driven cars only!
NOTE: If the weather is going to be poor we will not hold the event.
No on-site registration!
Register here - http://msreg.com/2021AXFUN2
No walkup registration the day of the event.
Read our COVID-19 event policy at http://www.sirscca.org/covid-19-solo-events/
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN THE 14 DAYS AFTER THE EVENT YOU MUST NOTIFY US at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is limited to 50 drivers
There will be no riders in cars, drivers only!
All times listed below are Central time
Entrants arrive between 8:00 am and 9:00 am
- If you are going to be late call Paul @ 270-314-9069
- 7:00 AM Setup course begins
- 8:30 AM Tech opens
- 8:30 AM Course open for walking
- 9:30 AM Tech closes
- 9:45 AM Course closes for walking
- 10:00 AM Drivers meeting
- 10:30 AM First car off
- Please read our COVID-19 event policy at http://www.sirscca.org/covid-19-solo-events/
- IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN THE 14 DAYS AFTER THE EVENT YOU MUST NOTIFY US at email@example.com
$32 for SCCA Members - $54 for non-members.
Online registration is required. We will not be doing registrations at the event.
IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED THAT SCCA MEMBERS HAVE AN ANNUAL WAIVER
At an entrant's first event of each season, the entrant will be asked to acknowledge financial responsibility for the first $250 in the event of a property damaging incident. Damage beyond this amount is to be covered by the insurance carriers involved. The intent is to allow minor damages to be handled without the involvement of insurance claims and thus keep our sports’ loss record as positive as possible.