The Mid-American Air Center(MAAC), or known by the club members as “Lawrenceville”, is our main autocross facility located in Lawrenceville, Illinois.
Some features of this venue include:
- Our portion of concrete is rather large by most autocross course standards, allowing most setups to provide runs in the one minute range.
- Configurations can include an Event Marshall’s choice of multiple slalom areas, room for Chicago boxes, increasing or decreasing radius turns, “Choose Your Own Adventure” loops, crossovers, and much more.
- Our Timing and Scoring is housed in a moveable trailer, so start and finish line can move around to suit the Event Marshall’s plans for the day’s course.
- Plenty of room for car haulers and multiple ground anchors are available in paddock for securing a tent.
Unless specifically mentioned on the Calendar of Events, the time schedule for MAAC events is:(All times listed below are Central.)
- 9:00 course timing equipment setup, course cleaning, data entry
- 9:30 Entrants arrive
- 9:30-11:00 course open for walking
- 9:30-10:30 tech inspection
- 11:15 cars to grid, workers to assignments
- 11:30 First car off
Please read our COVID-19 event policy on our website.
Course Planning Map:
Map of MAAC: